Apart from strict deadlines, there are many valid reasons why you, as a student, may find thesis writing a daunting task. Here are a few:
- Inadequate language and writing skills
- Lack of assistance from your project mentor or supervisor
- Formulating the right question for your research project
- Inability to browse through available literature for relevant points.
- Lack of availability of the latest tools in data collection and analysis
- Senior students: You can seek advice and writing help from senior students, who have had the experience of PhD research in your subject field. Ensure that the senior is not there just to make some quick money, but has the right experience and can guide you.
- Professors and college resources: If your college or institution offers advanced degrees, chances are you may be able to find professors and tutoring experts if you look in the right place. Ask the right questions to enable them to help you. Avail of any college help that can guide you in the right direction.
- Professional writing services: If you are unable to find resources within your college for writing your thesis, it is probably time to look outside. Over the last few years, there are a number of professional writing services who are willing to help out PhD students at a reasonable cost. A dedicated team of experienced academic professional can not only aid you in writing your thesis, but also in suggesting the right research project.
- Online resources: You can avail of free information from online web resources. Reading blogs by PhD experts, along with free thesis samples, can definitely be a major help in your thesis writing efforts.
Help us resolve your doubts. Leave your questions and comments below