This blog will offer following :
1. Steps involved in the selection of topic?
2. How to go about implementation in IoT and tools used?
3. How to write the thesis?
Selecting Topic and Base Paper in IoT
Some of the latest topics in IoTs are,
1. Intelligent Traffic Information System based on Internet of Things
2. Building smart cities application using IoT
3. An IoT based patient healthcare monitoring system
4. Smart irrigation System using IoT
5. Security and Privacy in the Internet of Things
Preparation of Research Proposal
Java: The Eclipse Foundation’s IoT efforts are built around its Java/OSGi-based Kura API container and aggregation platform for M2M applications running on service gateways.
Network Simulater 2: A network simulator is softwarethat predicts the behavior of a computer network. The Simulator supports for the most popular technologies and networks such as Internet of things (IOT), Mobile Adhoc Networks (MANET), Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN), Vehicular Adhoc Networks (VANET), etc.
Contiki RTOS: Contiki is a popular, free and open source operating system for IoT programming available under the BSD licence with the base code of the C programming language. Contiki provides powerful low-power Internet communication. Contiki supports fully standard IPv6 and IPv4, along with the recent low-power wireless standards such as 6lowpan, RPL, CoAP.
Cooja: Cooja is the Contiki network simulator. Cooja allows the large and small networks of Contiki motes to be simulated.