When you present your proposal to the review committee, you must be entirely sure of the quality of your proposal. This is possible only if you have prepared the proposal after in depth study of the topic that you are going to cover. Your confidence level will impact the score or review that you get, and the extent of support that university grants you. Thesis consultants can help to prepare well for facing the review committee during the proposal defense.
Secondly, you have to be familiar with each and every minute detail of the proposal. Having a vague idea about the techniques you are proposing to adopt and data sources will cast a shadow of doubt over the minds of the committee members. They will not be convinced of your ability to conduct research and complete it with success. This will make you a weak contender for the research grants, which are anyways limited. To make a strong point, you need to meet certain criteria, which are stated here:
· Is the problem in the proposal well-formulated and clear, even to non-experts?
· The validity of the question as a research question. If the issue is pre-existing, then the research question will not be entirely original.
· Will the solution to the problem have impact on the related fields of study or industry?
· What is the extent of funding that is required for the research? Can it be arranged from some other source?
· The technical strength of the proposal and the idea on which the research is based. If the scholar is not sure of the exact data requirement, or has not identified the resources and methods for data collection, this will be perceived as a drawback. Simply goal setting will not be enough; the research design and literature review chapters are crucial parts of the proposal.
· The goals of the research and the expected results. You will have to state the parameters against which the results will be measured.
· References to the prior works on the subject or related to the topic, showing knowledge that the scholar has about these works. You may be required to present a detailed literature review or just a list of references. A PhD thesis proposal writing service can be accessed to get relevant and reliable resources.
· Is there a track record of any of your research papers or articles having been published in journals?
· Is the work cost effective and will it fit in the budget that the grant committee has in mind?
If you can meet these criteria and the answer to most of these questions is yes, then, you will be able to bag that precious research grant. To know about the best sources of research funding, write a message on our Facebook page and we will help you proceed with the project.
Post your Queries in the comments or Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org